It has come to our attention that a child in one of our classes has a severe allergic reaction to nuts. This allergic reaction (anaphylactic shock) can occur through ingestion of nuts, cross contamination and possibly through breathing peanuts in the air.
Since this condition can be life threatening, we are asking for your help in minimising the risk to this child by avoiding peanuts/nuts and any food containing these ingredients in school lunches.
Due to the severity of the problem, it is important that all parents carry out the suggested measures and reduce the risk of allergic reaction to this child.
We thank you for your co-
School Attendance Guidelines
Confirmation, Star of the Sea Church, Mornington
First Holy Communion, Star of the Sea Church, Mornington
Tennis Coaching -
Resources, Activities & Games -