The Parents Association can be contacted by emailing
Parents Association Update
Parents`Association Minutes of October Meeting
• The Annual Beach walk will be held this year on Sunday Oct 21st at 2pm.
Sponsorship cards have been issued to all children in both schools.
Items to be done in preparation for walk
• PA to ask both schools to issue a reminder text to families a couple of day prior to the walk
• We ask that sponsorship money collected by the children for the event NOT TO BE BROUGHT TO THE WALK itself. All monies will be collected in the classroom in the week after the walk.
• Homework passes will be issued on completion of the walk on the day. Children who cannot participate in the walk but have collected sponsorship money will also receive a homework pass. Passes to be printed next week by PA
• List of volunteers and associated jobs for the day approx. 12 -
• Purchase for the halfway refreshments by PA next week. Confirmation of approx. numbers. PA to contact schools
• Purchase of Cool Beanz Vouchers by PA next week
• Photo and short paragraph for the Meath coaster to be prepared by PA
• Banner, First Aid Kit, Tables, Hi-
• Book Rental Scheme.
The boy’s school still looking for volunteers to help run their Book Rental Scheme
for next year. If anyone is available to help, contact to be made directly to the boy’s school
• A new group leader has been appointed to the organisation of the annual communion party in May. Any parent wishing to offer their help on the day to contact the PA.
• The coffee morning for newly arrived parents to the school to be held this Friday 12th Oct at 10am in the Sunflower café. Reminder text to be sent out to both schools on Thursday
• The next meeting will be our AGM and will be held on Wednesday 21st November in the girl’s school PE hall at 8pm. All are welcome. The current secretary will be stepping down after their 3 years’ service. Anybody wishing to put their name forward for the position, please contact anyone on the PA.